Below are our list of rules that you must agree to before you will be allowed on the Riggton River Farm premises:
- You and your guests enter and make use of facilities and or the river at own risk.
- Please supervise your guests or be supervised when you make use of the river.
- No power boats on the river. Respect other people who are fishing.
- If a boat is supplied to be used on the river, the user must supply his/her own safety equipment. Management of Riggton River Farm does not supervise any users of the river, nor checking on whether users can swim or carry enough safety equipment. The camper takes full responsibility for using the river or any facilities.
- No loud music, if music is played, make sure that only you and your guests hear the music and not other campers.
- Please only light fires in the braai drums supplied. Be aware and be careful of fires that can spread to tents/caravans.
- Please contact us for any enquiries or assistance required.